Friday, 2 December 2011

British man dies, strangled in a ponche

 

A 32 year old Briton died on Mallorca around 1730 on Wednesday afternoon in a domestic accident in a property in Cami de Son Choix de Lloret, Lloret de Vistalegre. He was strangled when a poncho he was wearing got caught in a generator which he had just started up. 061 emergency services arrived at the scene and found the man seriously injured, but there was nothing they could do to save his life.

0 comments:

BREAKING NEWS

Pageviews from the past week

EUROZONE WEEKLY NEWS JOURNAL

Labels

Recent Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Headlines

FeedBurner FeedCount

BACKPACKER WARNINGS

Popular Posts